How to Make Money Taking Online Surveys?
How to Make Money Taking Online Surveys? Taking online surveys is simple, though getting started can take a bit of time. Here are the steps involved:
Taking online surveys is simple, though getting started can take a bit of time. Here are the steps involved:
How It Works
- Find a company to sign up with. Included a list below of companies to check out, but there are hundreds of legitimate companies out there.
- Create and fill out a profile. You’ll need a separate profile for every company you do surveys for, and you’ll want to fill out each profile as completely as possible. Each survey is targeted to a particular demographic, so the company won’t send you a survey unless they can tell from your profile that you fit the demographic they want.
- Get surveys. Most survey companies will notify you of available surveys by email. Some are immediately available for you to take. For others, you may have to spend a couple of minutes answering presurvey questions to ensure that you fit the demographic. If you do, you can go on to take the survey (and get the reward). Other times, you may get products in the mail that you’re meant to review.
- Take surveys. Just answer questions. Sometimes it’s as simple as answering a few multiple-choice questions. Other times, you may need to type out long-form answers to more specific questions.
- Earn rewards. The rewards process varies dramatically from one company to the next. Some companies give you points, which you can redeem for cash or other rewards. Others transfer money immediately to your PayPal account, and still, others enter your name into sweepstakes drawing.
There are hundreds of survey companies that could be worth checking out. However, because different companies research different demographics, you may get different results out of different companies, so it’s worth your while to look around.
Swagbucks $5 Bonus: This is a great company because you can earn cashback rewards or gift cards for your online activity. Swagbucks rewards you for watching videos, completing surveys, voting in polls, online shopping, and even playing online games. It’s free to signup and if you spend hours surfing the web anyway, you might as well get paid for it.
MyPoints: This trusted website, established in 1996, offers different ways to earn money by filling out surveys, online video games, reading emails, watching movies, and more. The money can be drawn to gift cards at Walmart, Amazon, Starbucks, and PayPal.
LightSpeed Research: Because this company offers generous amounts of points for surveys, you can leverage your time here to get some great stuff. You can cash in your points for cash, gift certificates, music downloads, and lots of other stuff.
20/20 Research: This company does more specific surveys, so you may not pass many prescreen with them. However, if you do land a survey, you could get really great compensation, such as $100+ of gift cards and other rewards.
Pinecone Research: This company pays $3 per survey taken, so they’re a good use of your time. They aren’t always accepting new panel members, but you should check back frequently to see when they are accepting sign-ups.
Valued Opinions: This company pays $1-$5 per completed survey, so these can quickly add up. You can also use surveys to earn rewards from various retailers.